Wednesday 3 December 2014

Unit 2 part E: Review outcomes in relation to stated aims

This section includes:

  • My report on the project 




I think both of these reviews are fair, not much detail but I can relate to every answer that is given and where they have got their answer from. i think that the comment about not being able to see how the actor got infected is brilliant because in the shooting of the film that is a comment that I made, "how does the audience know that he has been infected?" and no one really gave me an answer and just left it down to the audience interpretation of the film. but in the screening of the films Stephan the film producer also brought up that question what i thought was brilliant because if he noticed that aswell as I did then I feel that i must have a skill or a quality involving visual effect that some people in the crew didn't or don't have. If I had more power in the making of the film there would be alot of things that I would of changed. The parts I would of changed would probably be to do more the imagination of the audeince, instead of leaving it down to them to decide on what happened or what is going on I would of made it more clearer and probably changed a couple things around. The same in editing aswell, some of the shot order I would of changed like when the two character first meet and their confrontation, I would of changed a couple shots around just because I felt like it gave it more of an effect.



As a whole I feel that the filming went brilliantly and everyone roles was perfect. We all go on as a team and all worked together  to produce this lovely masterpiece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment