Wednesday 3 December 2014

Unit 1 part A: Identify and agree and art challenge for the film industry

Part A - This section includes

  • Evidence of why the challenge has been chosen.
  • A refection of my strength and weaknesses in my art form.

I am doing this course because I hope it will broaden my mind of the film industry and more in depth of film making also hope it will help me get into the film industry.

Strength:

  • Editing skills and experience
  • Using Software and equipment
  • Knowledge of films and film making
Weakness:

  • Script Writing
  • Pre production (Story boards)
  • Knowledgement of how the film industry work and how to get a career out of it.
  • Other a section of the film industry
My challenge is to learn about different aspect of the film and to improve my knowledge of the film production. I also would like to learn how I can get a career in film making, preferably at this time editing roll in film. I would like to reach these goals because of the passion I have in film making, film watching and just the whole subject of film as I have been interested in film from a young age and would be a passionate achievement of mine to have a career in the film industry.  I am also doing the BFI film academy to help me achieve a silver arts award which will be an achievement it itself and will help pursue my goals either through university or NFTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment