Wednesday 3 December 2014

Unit 1 part D: Learn about film industry and organisation through participation

THis section includes:
  • Brochures/information about workshops/ events that I have attended
  • Evidence of my research into future opportunities and career pathways.

The NFTS is defiantly in my career pathway and will open up more opportunities for me. 
http://www.filmworkshop.com/residential
I applied and got a place into the VFX and animation course that runs through the easter half term, I hope this course will help and teach me more about the film industry and learn more about Visual effects in the film industry and general broadens my mind of the media world and how I can fit into a career in the industry.


Also I have looked for editing jobs in general around Cambridgeshire to see if there is any jobs that I would fit and enjoy doing. There has been a couple full time and part time jobs going that I have sent an application in for but haven't yet heard back from them.

http://www.indeed.co.uk/Editor-jobs-in-Cambridge

I have recently joined an independent film making ground called 'Film Makers Collective' that are based at Long Road with student that are studying the same subject as me and some I have no met before. We have created and script and are looking to begin filming in January, we are trying to get funding at the moment to pay for the actors, props etc. This will be a good opportunity to meet me that I could later collaborate with and to create future opportunities with. It will be brilliant to all work together and to see what a bunch of film making student can independently make!
Here is the university that I intend to go to at the end of 2015. Below shows the university and the courses that I hope to do next year.

I hope to go to Anglia Ruskin university Cambridge. I am hoping to study Film and television production, with this coursed I hope to learn a great deal about the media industry and get more of an idea on the roll that I would like to have as their are a few department that I would like to go into. 

No comments:

Post a Comment